July 12-16 Vacation Bible School
We have classes for children who are at least 3-years-old up to those who have finished sixth grade. The five day event will take place right here at Faith Baptist Church the week of July 12-16th, 2021 (M-F) from 6pm to 8pm each evening. There is NO COST! Activities will include Bible Stories, Crafts, Games, Music, Skits and Snacks!
June 5, 2021 Update
We are open for in-person worship (at full capacity). We offer Sunday School for all ages at 9:30 am; Sunday Morning Worship at 10:45 am (both in-person and live-stream – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw9sPeiixFBA7XnZjmbqKA) and Sunday Evening Celebration at 6:00 pm (live-streamed when we are able). We also meet on Wednesday evening – for our Bible Study and Prayer Meeting at 7:00 pm.
We will not have Evening Services until Pastor is recovered from his bout with COVID pneumonia and is able to handle it again.
Our Nursery is staffed and available. We offer Children’s Church geared for three-year-olds up through first grade. Parents decide if they want their children to participate or not and, if they want their children to wear masks (or not).
- Those who have any cold, or flu, or COVID-like symptoms, we urge you to please stay home and watch the live-stream. Also, if you are at high risk and uneasy about being in a group of people, the live stream is available to you for that purpose.
- For those who come, we note the updated CDC guidelines say, “Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing.” We will not be asking who is or isn’t fully vaccinated. For the record, the CDC says they do not yet know how long a person is protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID. Their web site says, “It is possible—although rare—to be infected with the virus again.”
- We just heard that new state guidelines for children are expected to be implemented on Monday. For programs like summer youth camp or our VBS, it will change to: a) indoors, mask use will be strongly encouraged, but not required for students and staff who are not fully vaccinated; b) outdoors, masks are not required; c) both indoors and outdoors, students and staff who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks. Starting June 13th, it will be the parent’s decision whether their children wear a mask (or not) in our Sunday School, Children’s Church, and VBS.
- It may take us a little while to transition to a new way of thinking and new behaviors after fifteen months of strict guidelines. We ask everyone to please be patient, considerate, and demonstrate Christ-like love to one another. We encourage you to pray for those who’ve had COVID and are still dealing with symptoms or residual challenges from it.
- It can be an awful experience to contract this virus. We don’t wish it on anyone. Be sensitive to other’s concerns, continue to wash your hands or use sanitizer, allow people their personal space, and we will trust the Lord to be merciful so we can continue meeting in-person.
- As the situation changes, we will let you know.
Tuesday – (6:45 – 8:00 pm), Ladies Bible Study, the theme is, “Integrity: Living The Truth” (taught by Bonnie Campbell) – every Tuesday through June 15th
July 12 — 16 – Lord willing, we will have our annual Vacation Bible School each evening of this week
Regular Weekly Schedule…
Sunday School (for all ages) – in-person at 9:30 am
Sunday Morning Services – in-person and online at 10:45 am; the link to watch our live-streamed services is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw9sPeiixFBA7XnZjmbqKA
Sunday Evening Celebration – in-person at 6:00 pm (live-streamed when possible, the same link as above)
Wednesday Prayer Meetings – are in-person at 7:00 pm; Teen Club meets at 6:45 pm
Archived Bible Conference Podcasts :
Spring 2019 Bible Conference with Dave Warren
Spring 2017 Bible Conference with Paul Jackson
Spring 2015 Bible Conference with Stan Mohr
Spring 2011 Bible Conference with Jim Grier
Spring 2009 Bible Conference with Pastor Tom Wright
Spring 2008 Bible Conference with Dave Warren
Fall 2007 Bible Conference with Pastor T. W. Teall
CHURCH PHONE: 585-594-2244
CHURCH ADDRESS: 2954 S. Union St. Rochester, NY 14624