February 15, 2021 Update
We are open for in-person worship (at 50% capacity – approx. 135 people) at this time. We offer Sunday School for all ages at 9:30 am; Sunday Morning Worship at 10:45 am (both in-person and live-stream – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw9sPeiixFBA7XnZjmbqKA) and Sunday Evening Celebration at 6:00 pm (in-person only, no live-stream). We also meet on Wednesday evening – the Teen Club at 6:45 pm and the Adult Bible Study and Prayer Meeting at 7:00 pm.
We plan to offer Children’s Church in March with the leaders and children wearing masks, appropriately distanced and using a personal set of pencils, crayons, etc. for handwork. Parents decide if they want their children to participate or not. Our nursery is clean and available for parents who need a space to bring their babies and toddlers, but it will not be staffed with a worker for now. We have overflow seating available in the gym which will allow you to distance while still sharing in fellowship – the service is projected on a screen. There are also child-sized chairs available and a selection of activities for them.
- Those who are at high risk are encouraged to watch the live stream from home. Also, if you have any cold, or flu, or Coronavirus-like symptoms, please stay home and watch the live-stream. For those who come, we strongly recommend — use hand sanitizer and wear masks as we enter the building and interact with people. Please do the same when the service is done and we interact and exit the building.
- We will not be PPE police when we are together, and we don’t want tattling – “I saw noncompliance!” Let us demonstrate compassion for each other and for the vulnerable among us.
- For many it is awful, even life-threatening, to contract this virus. We don’t wish it on anyone. Be aware, be cautious and considerate, allow people their personal space (that’s now considered six feet), and we will trust the Lord to be merciful so we can continue meeting in-person.
- If the situation changes, we will let you know.
March 7-10, 2021 – Spring Bible Conference
March 7-10, 2021 — Spring Bible Conference (virtual) with John Greening. We will begin the services with singing and prayer, then project the messages on a screen in our auditorium for those attending in-person. We will also live-stream the whole service for those who aren’t able to come.
- March 7th, Sunday School – 9:30 am
- March 7th, Sunday Morning Worship – 10:45 am
- March 7th, Sunday Evening Conference Service – 6:00 pm
- March 8 – 10, Monday – Wednesday, Conference Services – 7:00 pm
Sunday School (for all ages) – in-person at 9:30 am
Sunday Morning Services – in-person and online at 10:45 am; the link to watch our live-streamed services is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLw9sPeiixFBA7XnZjmbqKA
Sunday Evening Celebration – in-person at 6:00 pm (not recorded or live-streamed)
Wednesday Prayer Meetings – are in-person at 7:00 pm; Teen Club meets at 6:45 pm
Archived Bible Conference Podcasts :
Spring 2019 Bible Conference with Dave Warren
Spring 2017 Bible Conference with Paul Jackson
Spring 2015 Bible Conference with Stan Mohr
Spring 2011 Bible Conference with Jim Grier
Spring 2009 Bible Conference with Pastor Tom Wright
Spring 2008 Bible Conference with Dave Warren
Fall 2007 Bible Conference with Pastor T. W. Teall
SUNDAY: Family Bible Classes – 9:30 am; Morning Worship – 10:45 am; Evening Celebration – 6:00 pm
WEDNESDAY: Bible Study & Prayer Meeting in the auditorium – 7:00 pm; Teen Clubs – 6:45 pm
CHURCH PHONE: 585-594-2244
CHURCH ADDRESS: 2954 S. Union St. Rochester, NY 14624